Welcome to the adventures of Ron, Dee and the good ship Zahara. We hope you enjoy reading about our travels and look forward to hearing your comments.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Counting the days

If truth be told, I have been counting the days since I arrived back in the UK on 22nd January. It started at 83 and we're now down to 12 and I am manically writing lists so I don't forget anything (I don't fancy a repeat of last time where forgetfulness meant I missed my train to the airport!). Ron is managing to keep himself busy (apart from writing lists....there's even a list of lists now...!) and we're both very excited about my arrival in Bequia on a very small plane.

My flight from the UK is now leaving 2 1/2 hours later than originally scheduled. This means a close call to catch the connecting flight if there are any further delays as it is due to leave 45 minutes after the Virgin flight arrives. SVG Air assure me that I will make it onto the plane but have advised packing essentials into my hand luggage as it's pretty certain that my suitcase won't make it and will have to follow on the following day's flight.

The next update will probably be after I arrive, WiFi allowing (and to say it's been variable on Zahara would be an understatement!).

No comments:

Post a Comment